Friday, June 12, 2009

Rally Day 2 - Evening

Tom, Kelly and I got back to the Best Western about 3:00 PM or so. Took time to relax in the AC and get ready for dinner. I wandered out around 7:00 PM and the dinner line was so long many of us decided to stay outside and mingle for awhile. We actually needed more than an hour but it was worth it.

Good to see Tazz again.
And this is just a small portion of the bikes there.
Little Snake's ride with the original side cover, to be signed by one and all.
My dinner, which I called "No Room for Sides!" It was just meat (OK, the bun)!!!
The auction afterward. Lots of goodies. I had met Max earlier in the day, sweet kid. Since I haven't fit into a medium in about 35 years, I passed it along to Patience - one more momento of her trip to Kentucky.
I made it an early night - around midnight and caught up on some reading. The BBR girls decided to bang on my door about 1:30 AM and treated me to fresh lemon wedges under the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment